Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Pesto, Tomato & Mozzarella Paninis

These paninis have been a go-to in my family for a long time because they are so easy to throw together and require minimal ingredients. We also adore these paninis because it is so easy to make a couple extra to have as lunches for the next day! I should start by saying that I don't really have measurements for this recipe because I have always done it by eye. I hope my pictures give you an idea of about how much I use, but you could play around with ingredients to cater to your tastes.
Start with bread - I have used all kinds of bread in this recipe: baguette, sandwich buns, sliced bread... and it all works! Prep whatever bread you choose to use by cutting it in half.
Then, spread a little pesto on each side of the bread. I would estimate that I use about a tablespoon of pesto on each side of the bread.
Cover the bread with some slices of tomato - I use about a half of a tomato for each panini.
Finally, top the sandwiches with some pieces of mozzarella cheese - I put 5-6 pieces on each panini.
Toast the sandwiches using a panini press for 4 minutes (or until the cheese is melted).

PESTO, TOMATO & MOZZARELLA PANINIS
ingredients
bread (baguette, sandwich buns, sliced bread...)
pesto
tomato, sliced
mozzarella cheese

directions
1. cut the bread in half & spread some pesto over both pieces of the sandwich.
2. Top the panini with tomato and mozzarella cheese.
3. Close the sandwiches and toast them in a panini press for 4 minutes - or until the cheese is melted.

So yummy and so easy! Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing such a nice information, The thing is that going perfectly here. That's truly good, keep up writing...You get more succeed. sandwich maker

    ReplyDelete