Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday Favorites

This week has felt so long! I think it was especially long because it was the week before spring break! But, today is my last day of classes and then I am off to the beach!! Here is what I have been loving this week:
1. In preparation for the beach, I painted my toenails & my fingernails Essie's Berried Treasure and I loooove it!! I am so excited to get my hot pink toes in the sand!!

2. I have been working on packing all week, to avoid packing at the last minute and I love it! Packing is one of my favorite things ever - I make a list, I lay everything out, roll it all up & label it, then stick it in my bag! And I love every second of it! But, one of my least favorite things in the whole world is UN-packing!! I hate it! So, I've been soaking in all the packing fun, knowing that I'll have to un-pack it all eventually.

3. Did you guys see this on Ellen yesterday!? Ellen provided an entire senior class with a full scholarship to college! I am so excited for these kids and so glad that Ellen chooses to use her power to promote kindness!
4. I posted a recipe for apple tarts this week, you can find it HERE. These have been getting a whole lot of love in my house! They are like tiny bites of apple pie and they are scrumptious!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

Ok, I'm off to continue packing! See you on Monday!




2 comments:

  1. I hate packing!lol I hope you've had fun at the beach. And how wonderful that Ellen did that!!!

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the link up, Tif!! Have a great week!

      Delete