Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Maple Holistics: Tea Tree Oil Shampoo

Today, I'm talking Maple Holistics. Back in October, they reached out and asked me if I would try their tea tree oil shampoo and talk about it on my blog. I said yes because I love what they stand for but also because I have been using tea tree oil in my hair often! I have been in an elementary school since August and the number of times I heard the work lice makes me want to crawl out of my skin! I had put a few drops of tea tree essential oil in my detangler, but I was really excited to have the tea tree oil infused right into my shampoo!

So, this is the shampoo I received. My first reaction to it was that it smells so good! The tea tree oil scent is definitely detectable but it is paired nicely with lavender and rosemary. It smells fresh and clean. I have used this shampoo consistently for the past three weeks and I have been loving it! You can find this shampoo HERE. I should quickly mention that after using this shampoo, you must wait at least 10 minutes before blow drying your hair. I don't always blow dry my hair after a shower, but I am so glad I read this before blow drying!

Maple Holistic's mission is to "provide a natural, holistic range of premium products which can enhance hygiene, health and daily living." I love that their products are cruelty free and completely natural. I especially love that they are committed meeting the expectations of their customers. If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your Maple Holistics product, you can return for a full refund! I have had several communications with the outreach coordinator at Maple Holistics and I just love how they run their business. They are upfront and consistent - it has been a pleasure working with them!

The next thing I have to tell you about today is Maple Holistics' 'free products' program. Yes, you read that right - free products! :) Isn't that fun? You can fill out a form HERE to receive free samples! It's as easy as that! Fill out the form, and get a free sample!

I have loved browsing through their site - there are so many more products that I want to try! I have never used essential oils before, but I have been hearing great things about them lately! I am really interested in the evening primrose essential oil, the lavender essential oil, the lemongrass essential oil and the rosemary essential oil. They also have a self tanner that I am so interested in trying! There are so many options, I really encourage you to go browse through their website and find something that interests you!

See you tomorrow,








No comments:

Post a Comment