Monday, January 15, 2018

Music for Monday: Camila Cabello

I talked about Camila Cabello just five short months ago, in August when her first singles off of this most recent album came out. Well, on Friday, her whole album came out! I seriously debated staying up until midnight on Thursday night to listen to it but I just couldn't hang! I was exhausted after my first week back at school and I needed to turn in early. When I woke up on Friday morning, I listened to her album as I did my morning blog upkeep & linkups. And today, I'm sharing my favorites with you!

Into It - Camila Cabello
This is by far my favorite song on the album! It was been stuck in my head all weekend long - I just can't get enough.

All These Years - Camila Cabello


Something's Gotta Give - Camila Cabello


She Loves Control - Camila Cabello

Have a great Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment