Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Updated Diffuser Blends

I'm talking about my diffuser again today. I did a post about my diffuser in the summer and I figured it was time for an update. When I posted last time, I was brand new to essential oils. I still feel pretty new to the whole oil trend but I definitely have a set favorite of diffuser blends!
I try to diffuse as much geranium as I can. It's benefits are most pertinent to my needs & I love the way it smells! I wasn't keen on the smell at first, but I have grown to love it!

My absolute favorite geranium blend is the one called 'spring fever' above - 3 drops of geranium, 3 drops of grapefruit and 2 drops of lime. This blend really does smell like sweet spring! I love having this blend going during the day when I'm getting work done.
This oil is newer to my house, but we have been loving copaiba essential oil! Copaiba has many great benefits (reducing inflammation & relieving pain) but I especially love how calming it is. I have been diffusing the 'ground and sound' blend every night for the past 2 weeks and I have sleeping SO well! I love the smell of copaiba, lavender and frankincense together - it makes the best night time diffuser blend!

I've been sick with a cold recently, so I've been diffusing 3 drops peppermint and 3 drops lemon. Both of these essential oils are great for relieving cold symptoms but also for disinfecting the air. I like that this blend helps me feel better and prevents others in my house from getting sick too!
The Bean got a diffuser for Christmas and this is her favorite diffuser blend. It really does smell beachy. The Bean is far more adventurous with her diffuser! Maybe I'll get her to share a post about what she's diffusing...

If you have any diffuser blends you think I should try, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment