Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Kenzie's Playlist: Spring 2016


One of my favorite things in the whole world is music! I constantly have music playing through my house, I think everything is more enjoyable when music is playing - long car rides, backyard parties, homework... A great playlist changes everything! Here is what I have been listening to this spring:

1. Roses by MacKenzie Bourg
2. They're in Love, Where Am I? by The Weepies
3. Just Like Fire by P!nk
4. Lost in Your Love by Michael Prins
5. Lovin' You Tonight by Andrew Allen
6. These Words by Natasha Bedingfield
7. Fire Away by Chris Stapleton
8. Choctaw County Affair by Carrie Underwood
9. Trouble by Jennifer Hudson & Iggy Azalea
10. Me Too by Meghan Trainor

This playlist reveals the wide array of music I listen to. Several of my friends have laughed when scrolling through my music because I have some Broadway, some rap, some country; when it comes to music, I really don't discriminate!

Happy Tuesday!
Kenzie

1 comment: