Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Favorites


I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything to share my favorites from this week!
ONE

Yesterday, I shared my go-to sugar cookie recipe. You can find the recipe here! And because I'm so ready for some beach time, I turned my sugar cookies into sand dollars! They turned out perfect and they have been a delicious after dinner treat!
TWO 
This video has been out for a couple of months but I saw it again recently and it will always be a favorite of mine. The message is powerful and it is delivered so well by some of my favorite ladies (Beyoncé & Jennifer Garner!!!)
 THREE
 

I have been listening to lots of Sam Hunt this week! This album is so good! I have been especially loving "I Met a Girl" "Speakers" and "Vandalizer" but really I just shuffle the whole album!

Come back next week! I'll be sharing some fun recipes!
Kenzie
 

 

1 comment:

  1. The ban bossy video was so good! I love Jennifer Garner!

    ReplyDelete