Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Favorites: Beach Edition

It's Friday! I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything!
The beach is one of my favorite places! I love listening to the waves crash as I read!
These are two of my favorite ESSIE nail polishes - Sand Tropez and Turquoise & Caicos. I especially love these colors because they look fabulous on toes in the sand! :)

A couple of weeks ago, I shared my beach themed mantle! All of the shells used to decorate the mantle are from beach trips, my family loves collecting shells on the beach!
I bought TRESemmé's Perfectly (un)Done sea salt spray last summer and it really does give the most perfect beachy waves! I have to admit that I have not tried other products to get beachy waves, but I don't think I would because I love this so much!

Enjoy the weekend!
Kenzie




2 comments:

  1. I love the beach too! We have a lot of beach-themed items in our home. I really need to try that spray. I'm using the John Freida one right now.


    By the way, I co-host the High Five for Friday linkup. I'd love it if you stop by and linkup with us today!!! The linkup goes live at 8 am eastern time on Fridays, and each week, we choose a blogger who linked up the week before to be our featured blogger. Hope to see you there!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tif!
      Thank you so much for reading and I so appreciate your suggestion! I can't wait to check out your blog and participate in future link-ups!
      Kenzie

      Delete