Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Today, I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything!


one

Live Happy magazines have been a long time favorite of mine! I love reading through these and finding tips about finding your happy :)
two
Speaking of finding your happy... I blogged about my happy jar in May, but it is still a favorite of mine! I love being able to track happy thoughts. You can find how I keep my happy jar here!
three
I blogged about my monster pops this week, I highly recommend checking them out and maybe making yourself a couple because they are scrumptious! I shared these with a couple of friends and they were well loved by many! I hope you love these as much as my crew does!
four
Yesterday, I shared my favorite movies and I know I excluded hundreds of good movies, but as I hit publish on the blog, I realized I completely forgot about my love for Legally Blonde! So I'm including Legally Blonde in my favorites here because Legally Blonde is and always will be a favorite!

I hope your weekend of relaxing & rejuvinating!
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment