Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Favorites: Fall Edition

Fall is in full swing and I am just basking in it! Here are my favorite fall things:



1. I love these Essie colors - I usually wear them each a couple of times throughout the fall! Chinchilly was the very first Essie nail polish I ever owned and now I only wear Essie! I love that Essie lasts a full week with minimal chipping!

2. I have been looking for fall booties for a while and I just got these last night! They are the Sundahl booties by K Studio, I found them at Globo. I am looking forward to wearing these often throughout the fall!

3. I just made some Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese frosting for a party that I am going to this weekend and I can't wait to taste them! I am sure they will be a fast favorite of mine and I will be sharing the recipe along with some other things I have done for the party next week!

4. I recently shared my fall decor - you can see that HERE. I love all of the little fall touches around my house but I have especially been loving this banner! It adds a subtle pop of color to the kitchen! The kitchen is already my favorite place to be but this sign makes it that much more cozy!

5. Ok this last favorite has nothing to do with fall but I just couldn't resist! There are 78 days until Christmas!!! SEVENTY-EIGHT!!! How did that happen!!?! I am so excited & I am so ready to break out the Christmas music!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

See you on Monday with a song I cannot stop listening to!



2 comments:

  1. Whoa, those cupcakes sound so delicious. And I love that nail polish. I'm so ready for fall nail colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! The cupcakes were very yummy!! The recipe will be up on Wednesday! Thank you for reading!

      Kenzie :)

      Delete