Thursday, December 29, 2016

Top 5: Chrismtas Gifts

I have been sharing a whole lot about Christmas this week, and I'm sharing a little more today! Today, I'm talking about my top 5 favorite presents that I received this year for Christmas! I got some really fun gifts, but here are my favorites...


1. I got both of these cute ornaments and I couldn't love them more!
2. I spotted this beautiful dress on a little boutique's website called Fancy Frills back in October and I fell in love with it! They are sold out right now, but if you are interested you could check back HERE every once in awhile to see if they re-stock! The dress is a little more off white in person than it appears in the picture, but it is stunning and I cannot wait to wear it!!
3. I got these shoes & I'm obsessed!! They are actually from the kid's section because I have small feet and the kids section is much cheaper!! I got a pair of the NIKE Tanjun's, if you are interested, you can find the exact pair HERE.
4. I've mentioned the blanket scarves from a Dip of Darling before but I got this one for Christmas and I love it!! You can find the exact one HERE!
5. I got this charm for my Pandora bracelet from my grandparents and holy beautiful!! It is so sparkly and I have loved sporting some new bling!!

Happy Thursday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment