Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Favorites

This week was a good one! After several busy weeks it was so good to have a bit of down time! I got to spend some glorious time in the kitchen & I got to experiment with royal icing - so fun! Here's a little look into the best parts of my week...
1. Last weekend, my crew went to New Jersey to spend time with family and I got to do something I've been wanting to do for a long time - go to the Cheesecake Factory!! I've heard so much hype about this place and it lived up to all of my expectations! I had the Four Cheese Pasta for dinner (because I'm a pasta girl through & through!) and I had the Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake for dessert! I've added The Cheesecake Factory to the long list of places that I love to hit up when I'm in the States! 

2. Another one of my favorite places to go to in the States is Target! I got this bag from there during my latest trip and I couldn't love it and more! It's roomy and cute as can be! You can find the exact bag and several other colors HERE!
3. Yesterday, I shared My Top 5 Favorite Nail Polish Colors and it was hard because I love so many nail polish colors! I typically wear ESSIE, but I picked up this OPI color the other day and I love it! It's a light grey, it's almost white. The name of this color is 'I Cannoli Wear OPI' and I thought this was funny because I only ever wear ESSIE!
4. I mentioned earlier that I got to experiment with royal icing this week. I still have a long way to go but I love it so much! I love infusing a little creativity into my baking and decorating with royal icing allows me to do just that! I made Pineapples on Monday evening, you can see that post HERE. And I made figure skate cookies on Wednesday - I'll talk about those next week!
5. Back in January, I talked about the book Wonder because it is my favorite book EVER! Well, it is being released as a movie in November and the trailer is just pure joy!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites.

Happy Friday! Thank you for reading!






2 comments:

  1. You can't beat Target and the Cheesecake Factory!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both so good!! Thank you, Laura!

      Delete