Thursday, January 18, 2018

Maple Holistics: Tea Tree Conditioner

Back in November, I talked about Maple Holistics' Tea Tree Shampoo. I am still using that shampoo and loving it! Since then, Maple Holistics contacted me again and asked if I would try another one of their products. It was a no brainer - I was loving the shampoo and I was so excited to try the conditioner that pairs with the shampoo. If you missed my post about the shampoo, you can find it HERE.
This is the conditioner! I have been using it for about 3 weeks and I love it! The conditioner smells the same as the shampoo - definitely a detectable tea tree oil smell but it is balanced out nicely with lavender and rosemary. I have to say, the shampoo and conditioner (especially the conditioner) smell really strong when your in the shower. They smell good, but really strong. At first, this made me nervous. I did not want my hair smelling this strong all day long. But as soon as you rinse the product out the smell fades. 

I especially love how soft my hair feels after using the conditioner. I've always had pretty soft hair, but I notice a huge difference with this conditioner! My hair stays silky smooth right until my next wash! Again, I should mention that when you are using tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner, you need to wait 10 minutes before blow drying your hair. You can find the conditioner HERE. And because you should totally pair the conditioner with the shampoo. You can find the shampoo HERE.

I briefly mentioned this in my last post, but I think it is worth mentioning again - I love Maple Holistics dedication to meeting their customers needs. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the Maple Holistics products you've ordered, you can return them for a full refund! Isn't that amazing!? I think this policy definitely makes their products worth a try!
Yes, you read that right! Maple Holistics offers free trials of their products! All they ask is that you to fill out a quick little form and then they'll send you free products! You can head straight over to their free products page HERE. It's easy and you get free stuff - so worth it, right!?

And last but not least, I have to talk about Maple Holistics' blog post about dermarolling. You can find it HERE. I had never heard of dermarolling before and this blog post provides a great outline of what dermarolling is along with its benefits. Dermarolling can help decrease signs of premature aging, stretch marks, acne sacrring, it can stimulate hair growth and more! I really encourage you to go read What is a Dermaroller & What are its Benefits. Dermarolling 101 over on the Maple Blog.

Thank you reading! I'm back tomorrow for my usual Friday Favorites link up!



No comments:

Post a Comment