Monday, February 26, 2018

Music for Monday: Put Your Arms Around Me

Hello Monday! This is the first day with no Olympic coverage on TV and I have to say, I feel a little lost! I love being able to just turn the TV on and watch athletes do their thing! I watched the skating gala last night and a bit of the closing ceremonies and it was such a nice wrap up to a great Olympics! Today, I'm talking about a song that I have been loving lately.

Put Your Arms Around Me - Natasha Bedingfield

I used to listen to this song over and over when I was 11 or 12 but I hadn't heard it in years! It came on shuffle the other day while I was working and I immediately remembered how much I love this song! Since, then I've been listening to it so much! 

I hope your Monday is happy as can be!




No comments:

Post a Comment