Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday Favorites: Goodbye April!

It's the last Friday of April and I'm over here doing a happy dance because there are so many exciting things going on in May! We have a family dinner tomorrow and I'm making dessert (I know, shocker of the century) but I'm having the hardest time deciding what to make! I've found so many fun recipe and I just have to narrow it down! I will post whatever I end up making next week! While I try to decide what to make, let me run you through my absolute favorite things from this week...

1. Ugh this show! I have heard so much chatter about this show, so a couple of weeks ago, I decided to start it and nothing has been the same since! Don't get me wrong, part of me loves it (the story is enthralling!) but the other part of me is so scared of everything now! Like, I watch an episode and I can't leave my basement. I have to sit on my couch for a couple minutes just thinking happy thoughts before I can resume regular activities. So why don't I just stop you ask? Because I can't! I'm dying to know what happens and I am so into the story. But I am equal parts terrified! I think I'll finish season one and then call it quits. I've heard that season 2 is even more gory, and I've seen quite enough in season 1! Chances are though that I won't be able to quit!
2. I am all about fruit lately. Maybe it's the impending summer but I can't enough! The other day I went to pick a fruit to have mid morning and I couldn't make up my mind so I had it all! Ha! I cut up some strawberries, a pear and my absolute all time favorite - mango!
3. I switched up the quote on the Bean's chalkboard and had the hardest time picking a new one (apparently indecisiveness is a theme this week - I can't pick a dessert, a fruit or a quote! Real first world problems over here!). I ended up choosing this one from one of my favorite Coldplay songs and I am so happy with how it turned out! I am loving my new chalk markers and I was especially happy to discover that they wipe right off the chalk board with a little vinegar on a paper towel!
4. Did you catch this recipe yesterday? I am finally finding my groove with all things gluten free, dairy free, egg free and sugar free! These muffins turned out so good and they were super easy to make! If you are looking for a great allergen safe muffin, you can find the recipe HERE.
5. I got these pens at Target when we were on vacation for Spring Break and I love them so much! I am a total stationary and pen geek. I love all things paper and pens and these pens are no exception! I love that they right with bold color without ever soaking through the page! I write with a regular ball point pen for most everything but I use these to right notes/cards and to write in my planner. I spotted the 24 pack at Target and I knew I had to have them! I had the 12 pack before (which are equally as great) but I am loving the extra colors!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites.

I hope your weekend is full of all good things! See you on Monday!






2 comments:

  1. I love the papermate flair pens, too! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best!? Have a great weekend, Jess!

      Delete