Monday, May 14, 2018

Music for Monday: Barenaked Ladies

Happy Monday, everyone! I'm back after a packed weekend to share two songs that I just can't get enough of lately! When I was younger, my parents listened to a lot of Barenaked Ladies and I have always loved them. Recently, I discovered two songs by them (a newer one and an older one that I had just never heard!) and I am loving them both! The Barenaked Ladies reunited to perform at the Juno awards this year and it was so cool to watch their performance and see some interviews!
Odds Are - Barenaked Ladies
How fun is this song!? I love discovering new songs from artists that I love and this totally fits the bill! It's not new new, but it's new to me and I love it!

Lovers in a Dangerous Time - Barenaked Ladies
This song came out in 2006, so I'm sure I've heard it before, but I absolutely fell in love with it when Patrick Chan skated to it at Stars on Ice! 

Thank you so much for reading! See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment