Monday, June 11, 2018

Music for Monday: Girls Like You

Last week, I had the hardest time picking a song but this week was easy as can be! I heard this song for the first time early this week and I loved it right away! Then, I saw the music video and I loved it even more! I love Maroon V and this song does not disappoint! Whenever I mention Maroon V, the Bean says "they couldn't write a bad song if they tried!" Ha! I mean, I have to agree! I love so many of their songs, but today I'm just talking about one. Maybe I'll discuss more in the future...

Girls Like You - Maroon V
Usually when I link to a song on my blog, I try not to link to the music video. But this music video is so good I couldn't not link to it! A local radio show mentioned the video and said it was a must see. I loved the song and I was so happy to discover how darn good the video is! There are so many powerful women in this video and it is especially powerful to see them all in the same room! I have not been able to get enough of this song lately and I hope you love it too! 

See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment