Monday, July 2, 2018

Music for Monday: The Bean takes over

Hello Monday! Surprise, it's the Bean! I am Kenzie's younger sister and she is letting me take over Music for Mondays today because I have better taste in music (I'm kind of kidding). Where Kenzie's taste in music is a little more calm and G-rated, mine is much cooler. Don't get me wrong, she listens to some relevant music, but most of it is from the early 2000s. I wasn't even born in the early 2000s! So I'm here to keep it young.

Be Careful - Cardi B
I posted the clean version because this song has some naughty lyrics, but if you want to listen to the real one, that's up to you. Just don't repeat the bad words - that's the rule in our house. My sister advised me to tell you why I like this song, but I don't know! It just sounds fun.

Thanks for reading and maybe I'll see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment