Monday, July 9, 2018

Music for Monday: Early 2000s picks

Last week, the Bean took over Music for Monday and said that my music repertoire consists mostly of songs from the early 2000s. I can't argue with that! I try to mix it up with some current stuff but you can find music from the early 2000s on every single one of my playlists! I am all about Usher's old stuff, Hilary Duff, Black Eyed Peas, Sheryl Crow... Today, I thought I would share two of my all time favorite songs from the early 2000s!

Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
My friend, Katya and I used to listen to this song on our way to work and sing our hearts out! I don't think I could ever grow tired of this song!

Chemicals React - Aly & AJ
I used to listen to this song over and over when I was 9 & 10. I liked a couple other Aly & AJ songs but this one is my favorite, hands down! I rediscovered this song more recently and I still can't get enough!

See you tomorrow with a delicious new recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment