Monday, August 27, 2018

Music for Monday: Amanda Marshall

I am into my last week on summer break and despite being a little sad to see summer coming to an end, I'm pretty excited to kick off the last year of my bachelor's! There are a few little last minute things I need to pull together before starting, but for the most part, I'm ready to go! This will be my 17th time going 'back to school' in September, so I feel like a seasoned vet!

As Canada Day was approaching (back in late June/early July!), I was inspired to make a Spotify playlist filled with all Canadian artists. It features all of my favorite Canadian artists like Justin Bieber, Drake, Nelly Furtado, Sarah Harmer and one of my all time favorites - Amanda Marshall! My mom listened to a lot of Amanda Marshall when I was young which is likely why I love her so much. It feels familiar to me. Today, I'm talking about just a few of my faves - she has too many great songs for one post!

Everybody's Got a Story - Amanda Marshall
 
 
(Trust Me) This is Love - Amanda Marshall

Believe in You - Amanda Marshall

If I Didn't Have You - Amanda Marshall

Love is my Witness - Amanda Marshall

See you tomorrow with part 2 of my Dad's fantastic 50th bash!




No comments:

Post a Comment