Monday, August 6, 2018

Music for Monday: Ben Howard

Hello, hello! Gosh, it's good to be home! My heart misses the beach but it is so good to be back to my normal. One of my favorite things about coming home from vacation is walking around my house for the first time in a while. I always love my house, but coming home reminds me of all the little things I love about being home - our kitchen, my bed, our poochie, the full length mirrors (haha for real though! I haven't seen my feet in the mirror in two weeks!). It sure is good to be home! I'm so happy to be back at my desk and back to my regular posting schedule!

One of my favorite things about road trips is the music. No matter how long the drive, we always have music on! This year, we listened to quite a bit of Ben Howard on vacation and I realized, I've never blogged my favorites by him! These are my two favorites...

Only Love - Ben Howard

Keep Your Head Up - Ben Howard
Stay tuned for more fun this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment