Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Clean Eating - Blogger Highlights

Last week, I talked about my one year venture into clean eating. I call it clean eating, but that might not be the best term. I think the best way to refer to how I eat is 'choosing foods that best fuel my body.' But, that doesn't make sense to everybody, so I end up saying I'm clean eating, or I'm vegan but I eat meat, or my personal favorite - I kind of eat like Whole 30 and Paleo combined but different. Awesome, right? Needless to say, my food situation is complicated and I so love finding resource that facilitate it.

Since last February, I have found some incredible blogs that share recipes that are so flexible to different food needs. I keep a running list of blogs to reference whenever I need a recipe and these are the blogs that have kept me sane while making healthier choices! So today, I'm sharing some of my faves with you! These are all blogs that are completely or mostly gluten free, dairy free, egg free and refined sugar free.

Beaming Baker
Beaming Baker has so many great recipes! All of my go to muffin recipes are from this blog. If I am looking for a great snack or a quick dessert to whip up, this is where I look first! You can visit Beaming Baker HERE.

Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
Sarah Bakes Gluten Free has the best cakes. And, I don't say that lightly! I have high standards when it comes to cakes and Sarah's cakes are always good. Especially her bundt cakes! You can visit Sarah Bakes Gluten Free HERE.

Fork and Beans
This blog has quickly become my go to. Cara is so knowledgeable about using allergen friendly ingredients! She has so many replacement options and her recipes are so user friendly - they don't call for crazy ingredients and they are so easy to put together! You can visit Fork and Beans HERE.

Cookie + Kate
Cookie and Kate is where I first started reading about natural sugar options. Kate has many 'regular' recipes, but she also has some fun gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free recipes! This is such a fun blog to scroll through for recipes! You can visit Cookie + Kate HERE.

Oh She Glows
Oh She Glows is full of recipes that my family makes over and over again! We love Angela's Turtle Oatmeal Cookies and she has so many salad recipes that we just love! You can visit Oh She Glows HERE.

Vanilla & Bean
Another great resource - I particularly love desserts from Vanilla & Bean! My favorite espresso brownies are from this blog! You can visit Vanilla & Bean HERE.

Let me know if you have any favorite allergen friendly blogs - I would love to add to my list!






No comments:

Post a Comment