Friday, March 29, 2019

Friday Favorites: Goodbye March!

How is this already the last Friday of March? March flew right by and I am SO ready for a little Spring! Bring on the April showers and hopefully some warmer weather! I missed last week's Friday Favorite link up so I am back this week with a round up of the last two weeks. I am working on getting a chocolate chip cookie recipe up next week - fingers crossed! Teaching kicks my booty but I have been dying to get back in the kitchen! Ok, onto the faves!


1. Remember a couple of weeks ago I bragged on a little restaurant in Florida called Popo's Taqueria. Everyone in my house has mad love for Popo's burrito bowls; so much so that we tried to recreate the delicious burrito bowls. My Mom, Dad and I had burrito bowls, but the Bean had a quesadilla. Apparently i make a pretty good quesadilla but Popo's still does it better. Ugh! I'll have to practice.
2. On March 17, my skating kids had their final showcase. I got my coaches together right before the show and we pulled together the most fun routine. Considering some of these coaches had never been in a show before (some are ringuette & hockey players), it turned out super well! I had some fellow figure skaters help me put together a fun little spy routine. The kids always get t-shirts after the show and I decided to get some for my coaches this year too. I am so glad I did - I love how they turned out!
3. One of my favorite girls that has coached with me for years, is moving next year so won't be back to coach in the Fall. I made sure to grab one last coaching picture with her. I sure will miss her next year. We've had so many laughs over our years of coaching. I have been so lucky to have her by my side in coaching this program!
4. Last weekend, my family went to Vermont and we drove there in the craziest snowstorm. I have seen many crazy snowstorms but this one was the worst I've ever seen. It wasn't so much the amount of snow but the way it was falling - the visibility was so low. It made for a long, nail biting drive. The drive usually takes 2 hours, but it took us almost 4 hours last Friday night. I was so glad to get to our friends' house and go to bed!
5. We endured a crazy drive for these stunning views. We went into Stowe for a dance show on Saturday afternoon and I had all the heart eyes for this view. I mean, look at all the chalets with the ski hill in the background - I love it! I could walk around Stowe all day long.

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites.


Happy Friday!








No comments:

Post a Comment