Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Today, I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything!

I adore my Cricut! I love crafting and this machine has taken my crafting to the next level! It makes hard projects much easier because it does all the tedious cutting for me! I will share some cricut projects in the near future, but I have made iron-ons for shirts, signs, banners... all using my cricut!!
On Tuesday, I shared my recent cupboard door renovation and I could not love it more. I seriously just leave that door open while I'm cooking because the chalkboard is too cute, it feels like I'm living in Pinterest! You can find out how I did the inside of my door here!




So You Think You Can Dance has been a long time favorite show of mine. I was ambivalent about watching this season, and I still do not fully support children being in a televised competition but I am so glad I decided to watch the show because these kids are phenomenal! Above, I included my very favorite routines from Monday night, but I recommend watching the whole show!

Have a great weekend!
Kenzie

2 comments:

  1. OMG The so you think you can dance videos were so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! That little J.T. just melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete