Friday, August 5, 2016

High Five for Friday: Week of August 1st

I'm linking up up with the High Five for Friday crew again this week! Thank you to Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted and Tif from Bright on a Budget for hosting this fun link up!

Here is a little recap of my week:



1. Lots & lots of CD burning & stacking! (I mean TONS!!). My family is moving all of the CDs we have onto a family iPod. Having all of our music on one device will allow us to put all of these CDs in storage, instead of having to store them in an accessible location. While I've been blogging, I've been loading a few of these at a time onto my computer to eventually sync onto an iPod. Let me tell you, I come by my love of music honestly... My parents have so many CDs!! I might be doing this until Christmas!
2. I did some fun baking this week! The first thing I made is Pita Bread! Pita and Hummus is one of my favorite snacks and I so am excited to be able to make my own pita! Watching these pitas 'pop' in the oven is one of my very favorite things!! I will be sharing the recipe I use next week.
3. The other treat I made this week is applesauce! I have never made my own applesauce until yesterday and it turned out delicious! I will also be sharing my recipe for this next week! Stay tuned! :)
 4. I got 2 Alex and Ani bracelets this week!! I have had my eye on them for so long (okay maybe just a couple of months)! But it has felt like forever and I am so beyond excited to finally have these beautiful bracelets on my wrist! I got one with a pineapple charm and one with my initial on a charm.

5. Birkenstocks! I got Birkenstocks!! I am still ambivalent about how they look on my feet but they are so comfortable! Their comfort definitely makes up for my potentially awkward looking feet!!

My family is berry picking today - I will share a little about that next week! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Kenzie



No comments:

Post a Comment