Monday, October 3, 2016

Music for Monday: India Arie


Happy Monday! So this Music for Mondays has kind of turned into Artists for Mondays because I've started sharing multiple songs by one artist. Last week, I shared several Kris Allen songs and this week, I'm sharing a couple India Arie Songs. I might eventually get back to sharing one song, but chances are if I like one song by a particular artist, I like many and I often have a hard time picking just one! Here are my favorite India Arie tunes:
 I Choose by India Arie


There's Hope by India Arie

Strength, Courage & Wisdom by India Arie

Many of India Arie's song are uplifting and motivating. I love that she encourages authenticity and looking for the good in the world & in ourselves. I hope these songs help you find a little superhuman in you today!

See you tomorrow with a Samoa Girl Scout cookie recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment