Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Favorites


I can't believe it's the last day of September! Unbelievable!I am so looking forward to October, but here are some of my favorite things from my last week of September...


1. I have been loving dinners that look like this:
I love the comfort food, the fall decor, the candles and that basket has my favorite dinner rolls in it! You can find the recipe HERE.
2. Have I mentioned that I love my MudLove hope bracelet!? I think I have multiple times, but I have been especially loving it layered with my Alex & Ani bracelets lately!
3. I have also been loving my Pineapple socks! My mom found these this summer and couldn't resist! I love that these socks are subtly funky!
4. This is a little look at what's to come next week! This week, I posted a recipe for Samoa Bundt Cake, you can find that HERE. Well, I mentioned in that post that I had never tried a Samoa Girl Scout Cookie but that has since changed! I made these this week and fell in love! They are such a delicious blend of shortbread cookie, coconut, chocolate and caramel! I am so excited to share this recipe next week!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

See you on Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment