Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! This week was a good one. I got to do a little bit of all of the things that I love - cooking, crafting, baking... Here are my favorite things from this week:

1. I made snowball cookies this week & you can find the recipe HERE. These cookies are my favorite Christmas treat - they are such a delicious combination of pecan and chocolate!
2. My family got our house all decorated for decorated for Christmas. My house at Christmas is my absolute favorite, you can find that post HERE.

3. My family is having our Jammy Cocoa Christmas Party this weekend, which means I will spend today and tomorrow getting the hot chocolate bar ready and making tons & tons of doughnuts! This Christmas party is one of my favorite days of the whole year and I will be sure to take a lot of pictures and share it all next week!

4. I made this Italian Sausage Tortellini Casserole for my family last night & we LOVED it! It will always be a favorite of mine because it was one of the first ever recipes I shred on my blog. This recipe is easy as can be & perfect for a chilly night! You can find the recipe HERE.
5. In my Christmas tour, I talked about this banner that my family has strung for Christmas! I love seeing it in the kitchen as I bake or cook - it's so festive!!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

See you next week!




2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your Pajama party :) It sounds like it'll be so fun! And those cookies.. I might need to add it to my baking list this week!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristi!! I so hope you get to try those cookies! They are fun to make and delicious to eat! Happy Holidays :)

      Delete