Monday, December 19, 2016

Music for Mondays: a couple songs

This is the very last Monday before Christmas, which means this is my last day to share Christmas songs. So, I'm sharing three because I couldn't choose just one!

Calling to Say - Serena Ryder
I LOVE this song and I look forward to listening to it every year! I got to see Serena Ryder in concert a couple of years ago & she was phenomenal! I have loved her music even more since then!

Godrest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings - Bare Naked Ladies (featuring Sarah McLaclan) 
My family has been listening to the Barenaked Ladies' Christmas album for many Christmases, and there are so many fun songs on this album - Jingle Bells, Elf's Lament, Do They Know it's Christmas?... but this mashup of Godrest Ye Merry Gentlemen and We Three Kings is my favorite!
This is a song that I only discovered recently, but it has been my favorite this Christmas! I have listened to it over & over!

I also adore Kenny G's Christmas album and Michael Buble's Christmas album, they are always a go-to for me during the holidays!

6 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment