Monday, October 30, 2017

Music for Monday: We Found Love

Happy Monday! It is starting to get chilly around here and I am loving every minute of this Fall weather! As of today, I only have one month left of student teaching. And while I am so looking forward to having a little bit of free time I am also really dreading leaving my students! I am definitely going to soak up every little bit of teaching in the next month!

I couldn't embed the video into this post, but the link above will bring to YouTube. You can listen to the song there! I love this song soooo much! I mean, I put it on repeat and listen to it for 2 hours straight sometimes! I really love this song, but I also love that Daniel Ceasar (the singer) is Canadian! 

I hope your Monday is full of happiness! 



No comments:

Post a Comment