Thursday, November 2, 2017

Another Teacher Freebie :)

Last week, I shared a worksheet that I used with my first graders during our counting on unit! This week, I'm sharing a worksheet I am using during a little story mapping unit!

Just like the last worksheet that I made, I looked everywhere for a resource that I could use. By everywhere, I mean Teacher Pay Teacher and Pinterest :). I found so many great resources, but I wanted to combine some of the ideas that I saw. So, I made my own! In case you are in a similar situation as I was - here is what I ended up making:


I am using these worksheets in a grade 1 class, so I might add in some little picture prompts for the students! I am using "The True Story of The Three Little Pigs" as part of this story mapping activity.

If you would like more details about the lesson, please let me know! You can download the worksheets HERE!

Have a great day! See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment