Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday Favorites: Hello November!

Happy Friday, everyone! Typically, I do a pretty go job of keeping track of my favorites during the week. I keep a little post it note in my planner and every time something great happens, I write it down. This makes writing this post on Fridays so much easier! Well guess what!? Yesterday, I checked my planner and my post-it was blank! How do the weeks go by so fast? Here are my favorite things from this week...

1. This weekend, I am going to a Turtle Fur sale so I've been browsing through Turtle Fur's website all week long. I can't show up to a sale without being well versed in their products, right!? Now, I am totally well versed in all things Turtle Fur and I am so in love with this hat! It comes in a few different colors and I am really hoping to find one at the sale! I just know this hat would be a favorite of mine all winter long!

2. Did you see these cutest paintings on Tuesday!? My students did these paintings for Halloween and they turned out so perfect! I have loved having them up in my classroom all week long - they are so festive! I will be taking them down today and tucking them away in their portfolios. As bummed as I am to take down Halloween, I am already anticipating how we will decorate our classroom next week!

3. Speaking of my students... I only have 15 days left with them. 15 days school days left until my internship is over. They have become the biggest part of my days and I am really dreading leaving them. I am looking for little gifts to give them when I leave and I would love your suggestions!

4. Is there such thing as too many Halloween cookies? I made 120 Halloween on Saturday afternoon and then I needed a nap! I wish I was kidding, but I was tired after rolling out and decorating all of these cookies! I made these Halloween cookies and then packed them up and gave some to just about everyone I know! I gave so many away and guess what!? There are still about 15 on my counter! I make these exact same cookies every year (Because I love them that much!) and I talked all about it last year! You can read all about HERE.
5. Last year, I shared a recipe for these fabulous pumpkin spice cookies with cinnamon cream cheese frosting and they have been on my mind all week long! I totally intend of milking the rest of this fall for all it's worth and I think these cookies will be part of that! It's always a struggle to decide whether to try a new recipe (so I can blog a new recipe) or to make a recipe that I know and love (but can't blog because I already have!). This will be a recipe that I make over and over again even though it's already been posted on my blog! You can find the recipe HERE.

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites.

Have a wonderful weekend!




4 comments:

  1. I don't think there's ever such a thing as too many cookies - period! And those Halloween cookies are fantastic! Send some my way?!?!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - you are so right, Melissa! Thank you!! I totally wish I could share all of this baking with my readers! Maybe one day... :)

      Delete