Monday, January 8, 2018

Music for Monday: Taylor Swift

It has been a long time since I've posted on a Monday! I took Christmas and New years off but I'm back to kick off 2018 with a bang! Today, I'm back at school - I'm half bummed about it but half excited to have structure back in my days. I'm off to my classes, but first, music! Taylor Swift's album came out about a month ago and I have been loving it! Today, I am sharing my favorite parts of her album.
And before I share some music, a disclaimer - this is the first time I'm embedding Spotify links in my blog! It took me a hot minute to figure this out but I did it! Wahoo! I use Spotify and I love it! If you have a Spotify account, you will be able to listen to the whole track. If you do not have a Spotify account, you will get to hear a 30 second preview of the song. I'm crossing my figures and hoping this works! Please let me know if you have any problems with this new format and I'll see what I can do.

End Game - Taylor Swift

 I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things - Taylor Swift

Don't Blame Me - Taylor Swift


Every time Taylor Swift releases a new album, I'm reluctant to listen to it. I always think how could the new album be better than the last album? But she really does crush it every time! I am loving this album just as much as all of her other albums! 

See you tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment