Monday, February 5, 2018

Music for Monday: The Middle

Hello Monday! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! If you are new around here, let me quickly explain what happen on Mondays... Every Monday, I share a song. Most likely a song that I am loving at the moment! Along with the song, I always share a link to the song (or a Spotify play button!) and sometimes a little blurb about the song. I share music every Monday because I love music and I love talking about music! If you have any song suggestions or questions for me, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment! :)

I briefly mentioned today's song in my favorites last Friday. I said this is a song that I just can't quit and I don't really have much else to say! I've been listening to it over and over again!

The Middle by Zedd, Maren Morris and Grey

I loved Maren Morris' solo album that came out in 2016 and I love this song that came out more recently with Zedd! This track is much less country than her album, and even though song is out of her comfort zone it is so so good! 

See you tomorrow with a fun gluten free recipe!







No comments:

Post a Comment