Monday, March 26, 2018

Music for Monday: Maisy Stella

Hello, hello! Welcome to Music for Monday! And while I do have a fabulous song to share with you today; I have to take a minute to talk about the Bean's birthday party! Her tea party was on Saturday and it was fabulous! I am so excited to share a more with you but if you didn't catch my Instagram post from Saturday, here is a little sneak peak...

I snapped this picture right before we called the girls to the table for dessert and I have so many more to share! It was such a fun party to plan and it came together so nicely! It was such a great way to welcome the Spring and now I'm dying to have one with my friends! Of course, I'll post about it all!

Ok! Now for the 'real' content of this post! A song that I haven't been able to get enough of since before I left for Spring Break! Ah! It isn't on Spotify so I play it on YouTube and I just play it over and over again! I wish YouTube had a repeat button!

Have a Little Faith in Me - Maisy Stella
So good, right?

Side note (again! Apparently I'm easily side tracked today!) - I just scheduled this post and saw that this is the last week on March! What!? How is that even possible!? Bring it on Spring! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment