Monday, May 21, 2018

Music for Monday: Dua Lipa

May is just flying right by and it is really starting to feel like summer around here! I mean, I had watermelon on Saturday! If that isn't an indication that summer is here, I don't know what is! There is so much fun to look forward to in the next couple of months! I'm really working on savoring all of it - the exciting bits and the quieter moments in between! Onto the song for this week...

One Kiss - Due Lipa
I don't think I've posted about Dua Lipa before, but I love quite a few of her songs! This new one in particular, I just can't quit! 

I'll be back tomorrow with an amazing recipe! I made cookies to celebrate my bloggaversary and  they turned out so good! They are undetectably gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free! 



No comments:

Post a Comment