Monday, October 15, 2018

Music for Monday: Dance with Me Tonight

I was going to start this post by saying Do you wanna hear my new favorite song? because that's what we say in my house whenever someone has a new favorite song to share. BUT while this song is new to me (I heard it for the first time last week), it isn't actually new, new. It came out it 2011. So definitely not brand new but I have been loving this 'new to me' song!

A couple weeks ago, I shared some music that I was panning to use for my skating kiddo's show at the end of the year. I thought I had all of my music picked out until I heard this song! This song is so much fun. It's pop-y, light and I just know my littles on the ice would pull off the cutest routine to this song! I'm still undecided as to whether or not I will pull the plug on my initial plans, but it might be back to the drawing board for me and I wouldn't mind one bit because I could listen to this song all day long!

Dance with Me Tonight - Olly Murs

So fun, right? I hope this upbeat tune puts a spring in your step on this Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment