Monday, October 29, 2018

Music for Monday: Janelle Monae

I am excited about this week! I sat down to write this post and I felt so excited - Midterms are over, I got to watch an incredible skating competition & gala live this weekend and I have some fun recipes coming up! But as usual, we kick off the week with music.

Every time, I get to watch elite figure skaters, I am so inspired! I love my sport and it is crazy motivating to see some of the best skaters in the world perform live. I thought it would be most fitting to share one of my favorite songs from the gala yesterday. There were many great skates but one of my favorites was by the American ice dance pair, Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donahue. I love watching ice dance and they skated such a great exhibition piece to this fun Janelle Monáe song!
Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
I usually try to avoid sharing explicit songs, but this one is just too fun!

I hope your Monday is full of happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment