Monday, November 5, 2018

Music for Monday: Top Five Spotify Tracks

I thought I would do this Music for Monday post a little differently. More specifically, to base if off something I am so fascinated by - Spotify stats! Ha! Is that totally geeky? My family shares one Spotify account (more on this later) and I love checking what our weekly/monthly/yearly stats are! It's interesting to see our most listened to artists, albums and songs. Hilary Duff, Drake and Ray Lamontagne are always listed in our top artists which I find so telling about our listening habits! We love a little bit of everything around here!

I mentioned that we all share one Spotify account and for the most part this works. Every once in a while though, there's a listening conflict! For, instance I just went to open Spotify on my computer and when I put in my headphones, I heard "SICKO MODE" by Travis Scott. What the heck? I like some rap music but I don't have any Travis Scott on my playlist. It was the Bean, listening from her device! Other than the occasional overlap, one Spotify account has worked for us! Here are my family's top 5 tracks from the past month...

Girls Like You - Maroon 5

Goodnight n' Go - Ariana Grande

Alone with Me - Vance Joy

Finesse - Drake

Have it All - Jason Mraz

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment