Monday, January 14, 2019

Music for Monday: Better

Happy Monday! I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of things around here. It kind of felt like I hit the ground running when I got home from California so it took me a minute to catch up, but I'm back into the routine of every day life. This weekend was perfect to get on top of school work, catch up on work stuff and squeeze in a little bit of kitchen time! I know I'm back into my routine when I have a little time in the kitchen. This week, I'm planning to share a little mix of everything - a recipe, a craft and another part of my California trip. But as usual, I'm kicking off the week with music!

Better - Khalid
I'm surprised I've never talked about Khalid on my blog. I loved his American Teen album that came out a couple of years ago and I am loving his newer stuff that's been coming out more recently. This song is by far my favorite of his. There's a little hook near the end that is always stuck in my head!

See you tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment