Monday, February 4, 2019

Music for Monday: Justin Timberlake!

Before getting into the music for today, I have to make quick mention of two posts that have blown up over the last couple of weeks. In case you missed these posts, you might want to give them a try! I sure love both of these recipes and I am SO happy that you guys are loving them as much as I do!

First - this recipe for Honey Dijon Chicken. If you are on the hunt for a dinner that is easy to make and the whole family will love, look no further! This honey dijon chicken comes together so quickly and makes the most delicious weeknight meal! I have had several friends and family members text me to rave about this recipe - it's a crowd pleaser! You can find the recipe HERE.
And, not surprisingly, these fabulous Thin Mint cookies! These cookies are out of Cara Reed's Decadent Gluten Free & Vegan cookbook (so yes, they're gluten free!) and they are incredible! I was so happy to see this recipe get so many clicks because these cookies deserve all the love! My family loved these cookies and I'm sure yours will too! You can find the recipe HERE.

Okay, Onto the music! One of my favorite artists is Justin Timberlake. You can often find me baking with Justin Timberlake's songs on shuffle in the background. I just did a quick search and was surprised to find I have yet to post about Justin Timberlake - what!? I'm rectifying that today and sharing some of my favorite JT songs!
 SeƱorita - Justin Timberlake

Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake

TKO - Justin Timberlake

Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake
Do you have a favorite Timberlake song? Leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite song if his is! I'm sure I'm missing some good ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment