Monday, December 16, 2019

Music for Monday: Never Be Back

It has been a hot minute since I've shared a music for Monday post and I am SO excited about this song! My mom discovered Leif Vollebekk last week and has been shuffling through a lot of his music. Well, this song came on shuffle and seriously after the just the first line, I knew I loved this song. Something about it hooked me right away. Since, my love has only grown and I frequently put this song on repeat (I have it on repeat right now as I'm writing).

Never Be Back - Leif Vollebekk

I know I've mentioned how much I love comforting sounding songs - this song totally has that perfect lull. There is something so warm and cozy about it. But, my other favorite thing about this song is the cadence. I love when singers or rappers use an unexpected or interesting cadence in their songs.

Happy Monday :)




No comments:

Post a Comment