Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Today, I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything!
ONE
I think I may have been the very last person to buy a pair of converse... I didn't like how thick the soles were and every time I tried them on they just felt clunky. That is until I tried on a pair of All Star Dainty Trainor's in February and I fell in love! They do not have the typical thick soles that other converse have, which I find gives them more of a feminine quality and make them lighter to switch on and off! I got a pair in Lilac and was bummed that I had to wait for the snow to melt before sporting them, but I have been wearing them NONSTOP through the spring! I have found that they definitely run true to size.
    TWO

I shared these AMAZING thai peanut pineapple chicken skewers on Wednesday and let me tell you, I am still thinking about them! They were the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. I am seriously counting down the days until I can eat them again!! Check out my recipe here!
THREE
I made my favorite Oatmeal Cookies this week and they did not disappoint! Come back next week, because I'll be sharing the recipe for these!
FOUR
I realize that almost every week in my Friday favorites, I include music that I am loving. I will most likely continue to share my favorite music, because I love music and I love Spotify because of the music it gives me access to! I love that it suggests new songs/artists based on who I like and I love that it gives me access to so much music! I found Spotify a bit confusing at first but now that I have it figured out, I highly recommend Spotify!!

Enjoy a restful weekend!
Kenzie

 

2 comments:

  1. I love my converses!!! #twinning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even realize I was copying you when I bought them!! I guess you subtly influence my style choices!!

    ReplyDelete