Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday & Happy Fall! I have been loving a whole lot of things lately but here are my favorites:

1. My sister cut off 10 inches of her hair in June and I just got around to putting a little side by side together this week! She cut it to donate to a company that makes wigs for children who are suffering from cancer. Her short has been a favorite of mine for the past few months because this girl can rock a bob!!
2. I have blogged about my love for tea before and it really is one of my favorite things to have in the evenings! I love having a hot mug in my hands as I finish up homework before going to bed. This Bengal Spice tea by Celestial Seasonings has been my favorite lately because it is perfect for Fall! I have a mug next to me right now and the smell is heavenly!

3. My family had some friends over for dinner on Sunday and I made a Strawberry Rhubarb Pie for dessert! You can find my recipe HERE. When I first made this pie back in June - it was my first time making a pie in its entirety by myself & I found it tough. Well, last time was a struggle but this time was easy as pie! ;) I had the pie put together and in the oven in just under 40 minutes! So, if you are a first time pie maker and finding it difficult, I encourage you to power through because it will get easier and the end result is so worth it!

4. Yesterday was the first day of Fall and it is officially my favorite time of year!! If you missed my post about my Fall decor, you can find it HERE. I love the Fall because it gets dark enough to have candle lit dinners and it is cool enough to wear a flannel shirt or a blanket scarf! I also love that the Fall leads to Christmas!!! I have already started playing some Christmas tunes while I work (like Shawn Colvin's Holiday songs & Lullabies)!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from A Liz Adventures and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!

Thank you for stopping day, I hope your weekend is full of love!








No comments:

Post a Comment