Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Top 5: Christmas Movies (Hallmark & Netfilx)

Hi, my name is Kenzie and I love Hallmark Christmas movies. Yes, I said it, I love Hallmark Christmas movies. I used to think this was like a sort of guilty pleasure but I don't even feel guilty anymore! I'm a proud Hallmark Christmas movie fan! Netflix has released some Hallmark-esque movies and I love them too! Below, I've compiled a list of my very favorite Hallmark/Netflix Christmas movies!

ONE
 
 I have to be honest - I watched this movie mostly because I've loved Vanessa Hudgens since she did High School Musical. But, it was much better than I was expecting! It was the perfect blend of seasonal fun and an engaging story line.

TWO
I watched this movie last year and it was high up on my must watch again for this year! I loved seeing this seasonal flick again!
THREE
I watched this movie for the first time this year and loved it! I love that Hallmark movies all include some sort of baking/decorating/event planning and this movie did not disappoint. The woman is a house stager and I loved seeing a house get decorated for the holidays!
FOUR
Much like the Vanessa Hudgens one, I watched this movie because I love Chad Michael Murray. I first watched Chad Michael Murray in 'A Cinderella Story' when I was 8 and it will always be one of my favorite movies! I loved this movie - it was festive and heart-warming like all good Hallmark movies!
FIVE
And, I saved the best for last! This movie has been my favorite of the season so far! I loved it so much when I watched it on my own that I watched it again with my family on the weekend and it was a hit all around! There are so many great characters in this movie, but my absolute favorite is Fernando!

Have you watched any good Hallmark (or Netflix!) movies this season? Leave me a comment if you have a recommendation!





2 comments:

  1. I love a December Bride. I don't know if I could pick my favorites though there are too many. I am going to have to watch The Princess Switch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to pick just 5, there are so many good ones! Enjoy The Princess Switch, Adrienne!

      Delete