Monday, March 18, 2019

Music for Monday: Fire

I'm beginning to think I should just dedicate all my Monday posts to Sara Bareilles. It's no secret that I'm a big Sara Bareilles fan. I love so many of her songs and I have posted about her numerous times on my blog. I was trying to slow down on my Sara Bareilles posts then this song came out and it's to good not to post! This song has been stuck in my head for weeks. I sing it in my head all day long and as soon as I leave the classroom this is the first song I listen to - I can't get enough!

Fire - Sara Bareilles
Sara Bareilles has been releasing a new song every couple of weeks (I'm also loving Armour & No Such Thing) and I think she has an album coming out soon! So, you can expect many more Sara Bareilles posts in the future :)

Have a fabulous Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment