Friday, June 7, 2019

Friday Favorites: Hello June :)

Hello Friday! This week was packed with a lot of good and I am so looking forward to sharing the best bits with all of you! Let's get right to it!


First of all... I graduated this week! I finished classes and student teaching almost 2 months ago so I've been done for a while but it was so nice to get my diploma and really seal the deal! I was so worried I was going to pull a Lizzie McGuire - you know when she falls at grad and tears down the whole graduation set up? Ha! I thought that would be me crossing the stage but I got my diploma with no casualties!
After graduation, I went out for dinner with my family. We went to my very favorite Italian restaurant downtown and it was fabulous! Doesn't this sorbet look incredible? I have never been a fan of raspberry sorbet but this raspberry sorbet was to die for! If you are local or ever visiting Montreal, I highly recommend Winestein & Gavino's on Crescent!
Last night for dinner, we had my absolute favorite burgers. I really love all burgers but these Spinach & Avocado chicken burgers take the cake! I love that this recipe is crazy healthy but it tastes like an indulgence! I served these burgers wrapped in Boston lettuce and with a side of sweet potato fries. The recipe for these Spinach and Avocado burgers s HERE.
What else are we eating this week? All the strawberry rhubarb bars! Seriously, I could eat 6 of these! They are so delicious and they just scream summer! I blogged the recipe for this fun treat recipe, you can find it HERE.
We saw Aladdin last weekend and it was amazing! My family had mixed reviews but I adored it! I thought the main cast held the movie together so well! Princess Jasmine was incredible and I so appreciated how her strength was magnified in this remake. Will Smith had big shoes to fill as the Genie but I thought he did a great job. I really think he was the best choice for the part. I have been singing A Whole New World all week long!

***I'm Linking up with Katie from Cup of Tea, Della from Della Devoted, Tif from Bright on a Budget and Becky from byBMG for High Five for Friday, Andrea from Momfessionals, Narci from Grace and Love blog and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites, April from Smidge of This and Christina from Carolina Charm for Five on Friday and Amanda from Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites.

Have a great weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment