Monday, June 10, 2019

Music for Monday: Ingrid Michaelson

I just did a quick search through my blog only to discover that I have never posted an Ingrid Michaelson song! What!? I adore Ingrid Michaelson. In fact, as I was writing this post I shuffled all of Ingrid Michaelson's songs on Spotify and discovered that I love far too many to share them all. I will do my best to share some highlights today, but I recommend you just shuffle them all.

Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson

Mountain & Sea - Ingrid Michaelson

Sort Of - Ingrid Michaelson

Hell No - Ingrid Michaelson

Maybe - Ingrid Michaelson

Girls Chase Boys - Ingrid Michaelson

Is that enough Ingrid Michaelson for one day? I just discovered that she's touring in the Fall and quickly texted one of my friends to see if she'll go see her with me. There may be a Ingrid Michaelson road trip in my future :)

I hope your Monday is full of happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment