Monday, October 28, 2019

Music for Monday: If the World Was Ending

Hi friends! Long time no post! I'm sitting down to write a couple of posts because my phone is getting packed with pictures! I still have a collection of pictures from this summer that I need to post about and I have like 7 recipes to share - crazy! I'm sharing a little bit this week and I will continue to post updates whenever I can!

There is this featured playlist on Spotify called 'Release Radar' and I love checking every week or so. It's cool to see who has come out with new music. The playlist is constantly evolving as new music comes out. I discovered through this song through that Release Radar playlist and I loved it from the moment I heard it. It's a little heart wrenching but the story telling is so captivating. It's such a good listen and I have not been able to stop listening to it for the past 2 weeks!

If the World Was Ending - JP Saxe & Julia Michaels

When I first played this song for the Bean, she said "This is too sad" but now she listens to it all the time too. It's been on a lot on our house lately!

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment