Monday, October 7, 2019

Music for Monday: Repeat, Repeat, Repeat

The title of this post is not an exaggeration. I have been listening to this song over and over again for about a week. My family drove to Toronto this weekend and I listened to this song for most of the drive. I just checked my family's Spotify stats from this week and was not at all surprised to find that this song is our most listened to song. I have the Bean and my Mom hooked on it too so it's pretty much been playing non stop. 

I almost saved this post for next week but I couldn't wait any longer to share this song! So, a bit of a later post today, but this song is just too good not to share right now! Have I hyped up the song enough?

Me & Mrs. Jones - Michael Bublé
I know there are many other renditions of this song but this one is by far my favorite. I love Bublé's arrangement best of all!

Ok, I'm off to make these for dinner and these as an after dinner treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment